Critical careTrends Benefits
- Improved, more efficient workflow.
- This healthcare software fully automates the transfer of clinical data from bedside and mobile devices to your EMR or Hospital Information System (HIS).
- Patient focused - Clinician has bedside access to trend line data.
- Vital sign data is immediately available for clinicians’ use.
- Reduced clerical work means more time nursing. Saves 2 hours per shift of nurse’s time.
- Eliminates the need for manual documentation by automating the workflow process.
- Eliminates documentation errors.
- All data is time and date stamped.
- Works with existing network infrastructure and monitoring equipment.
- Presently deployed with Philips Merlin, Philips Intellivue and GE Solar Hemodynamic monitors, Putiran Bennett and Maquet ventilators, and Hospira CCO monitors.
- Other devices can be included as required.
The average saving of nursing time is 2 hours per shift.
Specifically designed for the Critical Care environment, Critical careTrends® automatically gathers data from Hemodynamic monitors and other equipment and sends it to existing Electronic Medical Records.
Click one of the following to see a diagram that illustrates how careTrends® collects, processes, and distributes medical data:
Beyond The Hospital Wall